Monday, June 23, 2008

Manuka Honey Testimonials

From success in treating hard-to-heal wounds and serious infections to dermatitis and fungal infections, customers attest to the effectiveness of Honeymark's Manuka Honey products.

Medical professionals and patients all over the world are beginning to recognize the medicinal benefits of utilizing Manuka Honey in skin care products. This all-natural ingredient is gaining its well-deserved notoriety as being one of the most effective healing agents known to man. Even though honey was used by the ancient Egyptians for thousands of years, doctors began to lose sight of its effectiveness during the progression of modern medicine. However, due to the emergence of antibiotic-resistant bacteria plaguing our communities, combined with the fact that consumers are becoming increasingly more interested in natural alternatives, the use of honey for medical purposes is being looked at in a different light.

Manuka Honey, a special type of honey that contains unique plant-derived components is more potent than standard honeys. This medical grade honey's antibacterial properties are second to none and its effectiveness against certain health conditions is being noted where more traditional forms of medicine have failed. Honeymark, a manufacturer of advanced skin care products, has benefited from the increased interest in Manuka Honey. The following are testimonials from customers that have used their products.

Susan O.
Groton, MA

I have received my order of Anti-Fungal Solution and want to thank you so much. I already see results in less then 24 hours. I am totally blown away!!!! I have been struggling with trying to naturally deal with ringworm for quite a while after taking in some rescue cats, and nothing has really worked. I thank you! I already see this is healing.

Anita S.
Glenrock, WY

I was horrified when my doctor told me that I had contracted a Staph infection. I become even more concerned when I started researching MRSA on the internet and found out that most antibiotics don't work and that it could be fatal condition if not treated properly. Then I stumbled upon your website and read about how Manuka Honey can destroy MRSA and heal Staph infections. Only a week after using your First Aid Antiseptic Lotion, my infection was almost entirely healed. I'm so grateful that your product was capable of treating my infection. I always keep a bottle of it in my medicine cabinet just in case. I even use it for minor cuts and it works great.

Rose C.
Naples, FL

I've tried countless eczema products my entire life, none of which have ever worked. I've suffered with embarrassing, dry skin blotches all over my body and finally tried your Anti-Itch Cream as a last resort. Not only did it stopped the itching associated with the eczema, but it also eliminated those unsightly dry patches of skin. I can now wear my bikini again. Thank you.

Robert B.
Eastland, KY

I have suffered from painful arthritis for many years. It was so bad that it prevented me from participating in certain activities. My wife got me some of your Pain Relief Cream and I was amazed as to how well it worked. It has a soothing effect that started working immediately. Once I start feeling that muscle and joint pain, I use your product and within minutes the pain is gone. I even use it for stiff necks and backaches. This is truly a unique product.

John T.
Maplewood, OR

I wanted to write to you about your Antiseptic Lotion. I had a chronic wound on my leg that would not heal. As a result, I was out of work for weeks. I went from wound center to wound center but none of the treatments improved my condition. I even had my leg in a hyperbaric chamber for a while but still no progression. A friend of mine told me about Manuka Honey and how well it is supposed to work on hard-to-heal wounds. I wasn't crazy about the idea of dealing with the sticky mess of putting honey on my skin but then I came across your Antiseptic Lotion with Manuka Honey. Finally, within days, the wound started to heal. Once I began applying the lotion the pain went away and even the malodor was eliminated. Within 2 weeks, the wound was completely healed and I was back to work. This product is truly amazing.

Tina C.
Santa Ana, CA

After hearing about the outbreak of Staph infections across the country, I started researching how I could protect my family. To my surprise, I found dozens of articles about how Manuka honey is able to cure Staph infections and is effective against MRSA. I purchased a bottle of your First Aid Antiseptic Lotion to keep on hand, just in case. Well, luckily, none of us ever got a Staph infection. However, whenever my kids get scrapes or cuts, I use your product and it works amazingly well. I am surprised at how quickly it heals wounds. I stepped on a piece of glass when I was walking on the beach one day. It was so bad that I couldn't even walk. When I got home, I immediately put the First Aid Antiseptic Lotion on it and tried to stay off my feet for the rest of the day. The next morning, it was almost completely healed. I was amazed that it had worked so quickly. Even when my kids get their usual scrapes and cuts, I put the First Aid Antiseptic Lotion on a bandage and the wound is usually healed within a matter of hours. I just wanted to let you know how happy I was with your product.

"In addition to our line of Manuka Honey skin care products, Honeymark will be releasing a line of cosmetic product later this year," says Frank Buonanotte, CEO of Honeymark International. "Such products will include an Anti-Aging Serum, Acne Cream, Shampoo, Conditioner, Moisturizer, etc., all of which contain Active Manuka Honey."

For more information or to purchase Manuka Honey products, call 1-866-427-7329 or visit www.HoneymarkProducts.com.

No comments: