Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Manuka Beeswax Candles by Honeymark

Beeswax candles actually clean the air where they are burning, rather than paraffin candles which give off toxic fumes.

Paraffin candles are the most commonly burned candles but they are also the most dangerous to our health.  Paraffin is an inexpensive sludge waste product that is derived from petroleum.  It is bleached then texturized with carcinogenic substances.

Once burned, paraffin candles release toxins into the air that are known as carcinogens. These toxins are then inhaled by anyone in the same room and linger in the areas that they are burned in. In addition, their soot leaves a residue on walls, discoloring fabrics and ceilings.  In fact, soot from paraffin candles contain many of the same toxins found in diesel fuel.  What most people don’t know is that paraffin candles are as dangerous to the lungs as second-hand cigarette smoke.

Beeswax candles, on the other hand, are good for the air and give off a natural, honey fragrance while providing a longer, cleaner burn than candles made with other types of wax.  Beeswax candles may be more expensive than other types of candles, but they last twice as long as soy candles and three times longer than paraffin candles.  When beeswax candles burn, they clean the air like a natural air purifier. This is because beeswax candles give off negative ions that help concentration and clean the air.  They are also non-allergenic and can help soothe the symptoms of hay fever, asthma and environmental allergies.

Air contains billions of electrically charged particles called ions, which act upon our capacity to absorb and utilize oxygen.  The ions in the air can affect our mood, energy and health. Negative ions actually feel good. Too many positive ions make us feel bad and contain pollution and allergens. Negative ions remove the pollution and allergens from positive ions, allowing them to drop harmlessly to the ground.  This process cleans the air of dust, odors, toxins, pollen, mold, dust mites feces and viruses. This is especially beneficial for people who have allergies and other environmental sensitivities.

Individuals with allergies, sinus problems and asthma have reported a significant improvement in their symptoms, breathing better and sleeping better after burning beeswax candles in their bedroom for 3-4 hours before bedtime. Benefits of beeswax candles are as follows:
  • 100% All-Natural
  • Environmentally Friendly
  • No Soot
  • Non-Toxic
  • Non-Carcinogenic
  • Anti-Allergenic
  • Relieves Stress
  • Emits air-purifying, negative ions
  • Long lasting burn
  • Brighter Flame
  • Virtually dripless
Honeymark’s Manuka Beeswax Candles are made with 100% pure beeswax extracted from the same hives that produce Manuka honey.  For more information or to purchase Manuka Beeswax Candles, call 1-866-427-7329 or visit www.HoneymarkProducts.com.

No comments: